Here is everything you need to know before your first visit to our office:
What to Bring
At Southeastern Gastroenterology, our team is dedicated to providing you with the best possible care. Whether you are coming in for the first time or are an established patient, the information below will help make your visit go smoothly. Should you have any questions, any member of our staff will gladly assist.
- Please bring a photo ID and your most current insurance card(s).
- Please complete all patient paperwork prior to your appointment.
- Please arrive early, allowing extra time for parking or completing any additional paperwork.
- Please bring all medications to each visit.
- Please bring all test results (lab work, X-rays, etc.) that pertain to the reason of your visit.
- Southeastern Gastroenterology participates with most health plans but please carefully review our patient financial policy prior to your appointment.
- Coordinate all required referrals with your primary care physician and submit to our office at least 48 hours prior to your appointment
What to Fill Out
To ensure that we have the most accurate information, we ask that our patients complete the following paperwork prior to their visit. Simply click on the below links and complete online. These forms will then be securely transferred to our staff.